General information about Viaplay
Viaplay is a personalised Internet-based streaming service that offers access to audiovisual content through subscription, individual purchases, or rental (“Viaplay”). One of our obligations under these Terms and thus one of the core features embedded within the service is the way Viaplay is tailored, personalised and presented to you based on your viewing preferences. Viaplay is available through certain internet connected Smart TVs, mobile phones and other devices that support our applications (such applications collectively referred to as the "App") as well as through our web-based app at viaplay.com/gb (the “Website”). Devices that enable access to Viaplay through the App are listed viaplay.com/devices.
Viaplay is provided by:
a) Viaplay Group UK Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 02228654, with registered address at Chiswick Green, 610 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5RU, United Kingdom and VAT number GB579185684,
unless you purchased your subscription through Premier Media Broadcasting Limited, in which case Viaplay is provided by;
b) Viaplay Group Ireland Limited, incorporated in the Republic of Ireland, registered office at Broadcasting House, 3a Prince's Street South, Dublin 2, D02 A520, Republic of Ireland, with company number 620991 and VAT number 3529343KH.
Viaplay Group UK Limited, and Premier Media Broadcasting Limited are each hereafter referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”. The Company is part of a group of companies in which Viaplay Group AB (publ), (Swedish corporate identification number 559124-6847), constitutes the parent company (the "Group").
These Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute an agreement between you, the Viaplay account holder and person responsible for paying our fees (“you” or “your”) and the Company. These Terms govern your use of Viaplay and apply in whole or in part for as long as you have a Viaplay user account. The Additional Terms for Subscribers on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform form part of these Terms only for customers to the Sky Digital Satellite Platform. You are also responsible for ensuring that any users who access and use the Website and/or the App via your Viaplay user account comply with these Terms where applicable to them. By accepting these Terms, you confirm that you agree to these Terms and that you undertake to comply with them and to procure the compliance of any users of your Viaplay account where relevant. These Terms are only available in the English language, and we will not file a copy of any contract formed between you and us.
Viaplay may be offered by third parties, e.g., in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. These third parties may apply additional and separate terms and conditions which you will have to accept in order to get access to Viaplay through such third party.We only use your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice, available at viaplay.com/gb-en/privacy.
Access to Viaplay and our content
Requirements for creating a Viaplay user account
To create an account and get access to Viaplay, you must:
- have reached the age of 18;
- provide us with a valid e-mail address. The e-mail address will be your log-in username and we will use the e-mail address to communicate with you to the extent you have permitted us to;
- be a permanent resident in the UK (we will verify your geographic location at the time of registration, and you may not use any technology or technique to obscure or disguise your location);
- be a natural person (i.e. not a company or other business entity);
- register your payment details; and
- accept and agree to be bound by these Terms.
You agree that any and all user information provided by you to us in connection with creating your account is true and correct and that you will update your user information as necessary so that it remains true and correct at all times.
Username and Password
You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your Viaplay account. Your Viaplay account is personal and should not be shared with anyone outside your household. Any person outside of your household who uses the account will be considered an unauthorised user.
If you suspect that an unauthorised user has access to, or is using, your account, you must immediately notify us, change your password, and log out from all registered devices. If we have reason to believe that the account has been misused, we have the right to immediately suspend your access to Viaplay and prevent any continued unauthorised activities by other means.
We have the right to require you to change your password at any time.
Subscription plans and One-Time-Purchases
The fees payable for a Viaplay subscription are collectively referred to herein as the “Subscription Fee”. Each period that you subscribe to Viaplay by paying the Subscription Fee is referred to herein as a "Subscription Period". Your Subscription Period will automatically renew unless you have cancelled your subscription prior to the next billing date.
When you have a user account, you can access the content on Viaplay by:
- Subscribing monthly to one of our packages asoffered at any given time, by advance payment of the monthly Subscription Fee and have access to Viaplay for each month you have paid for.
- Subscribing to a package for a fixed, predetermined term (e.g. 6 or 12 months) by paying the Subscription Fee (either in advance monthly instalments or the entire sum upfront, depending on the terms of the offer) ("Fixed-Term Subscription"). The Fixed-Term Subscription represents the minimum period during which you are bound to your subscription with Viaplay. When the Fixed-Term Subscription has expired, your subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription (as described above), according to the Subscription Fee in force at any given time, unless you have cancelled your subscription prior to the expiry of the fixed term.
- Paying separately to have access to certain specific content either as a one-off purchase (such as movie), a 48-hour rental, or as a live transmission of a specific event (such as an individual football match) ("One-Time Payment(s)"). Where you have purchased a movie, your will have unlimited access to streaming and playback of the purchased movie, as long as the movie is subject to agreement between us and the rights holder. Should our agreement with the rights holder expire, or if we otherwise remove your access to the purchased content, you are entitled to a proportionate compensation.
For updated information on prices and the subscription plans offered from time to time in the UK, we recommend that you visit the Website. Information about your current subscription plan is available on the “My Account” page on the Website.
Technical requirements and Updates
In order to access the content on Viaplay, you must have an internet-connected device compatible with Viaplay’s technical requirements.
The applicable system requirements and a list of devices and platforms compatible with Viaplay are available on the Website. Please note that fulfilment of these system requirements and use of compatible devices and platforms, will not guarantee that you will always be able to use or access Viaplay without errors or other interruptions. The quality and the display of our content may be affected by various factors, such as your location, your Internet connection and/or bandwidth, and may vary between different devices. We reserve the right to modify the system requirements or compatible devices and platforms from time to time, for example if necessary for security reasons. This may result in certain software or hardware no longer being compatible with Viaplay.
We have a legal obligation to make sure that Viaplay conforms to these Terms and any other commitments we have made with respect to Viaplay. As a result of this, we will continuously update the Website and/or the App for security and/or technical reasons. It is your responsibility to install such updates without delay and to update the operating system of your device if this is required, in order for you to use an updated version the App. We cannot guarantee that every version of the App will work on your device. Updates of the App are provided via the digital store or portal that provided the App for your device. You may not be able to use or access Viaplay if you do not install the latest available version of the App.
Limitations on concurrent streams, registered devices and Offline Mode
You may register and use Viaplay on a maximum of five (5) devices and you cannot replace more than one (1) registered device during a period of ninety (90) calendar days.
You can stream content on up to two (2) registered devices simultaneously, with the exception of live sports events which may be limited to one (1) registered device.
Certain content in Viaplay may be available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices during a limited period of time. Please note that there may be limitations on how you can stream downloaded content outside the UK.
Unlawful use of Viaplay
All content that constitutes a part of and is related to Viaplay is protected by Swedish and international copyright law. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in any material or content that forms part of or is related to Viaplay are held, or licensed, by us. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to exercise such rights only for your personal and private use in the UK (and not for any commercial purpose) and in accordance with these Terms and applicable copyright law and you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, license, publish, display, perform publicly, modify, create derivative works, upload, edit, post, link to, frame, transmit, rent, lease, lend or sublicense such rights. You may not bypass or attempt to circumvent our security system or attempt to test, damage, or otherwise affect the security of Viaplay, our Website, App, or Viaplay software, hardware, or any other equipment directly or indirectly associated with Viaplay. Any violation of the above shall always be considered a material breach of these Terms, entitling us to immediately suspend or terminate your access to Viaplay, or otherwise prevent continued unauthorised actions. Further, we reserve the right to take legal action against any such violation.
Please note that not all content available on Viaplay is appropriate or suitable for minors. You agree, regardless of whether or not you have created a kid’s profile on your user account, not to let minors access Viaplay unless they are under your supervision.
Payment, fees, and trial offers
To be able to watch content on Viaplay, you must provide us with a valid payment method. Unless you cancel your subscription before the next billing date, provided that you do not have a Fixed-Term Subscription, you agree that we will charge the Subscription Fee for the next Subscription Period to your selected payment method. If payment of the Subscription Fee fails for any reason, we may continue trying to charge your payment method and suspend or terminate your access to Viaplay until we have been able to collect the Subscription Fee. If sufficient funds are not available to cover the fees and your payment is delayed by more than ten (10) calendar days, we have the right to collect the debt by other means and to charge you late interest at a rate of 2% above the Bank of England's base rate per annum (calculated daily) from time to time.
Your selected payment method is stored by us or a third-party provider in accordance with the International Security Standards (PCI DSS Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). You can update your payment method by going to the "My Account" page on the Website. Following any update, you authorise us to continue to charge according to your most recently selected payment method.
If you have signed up for Viaplay through a third party and are billed through such third party, then the payment terms provided by such third party will apply and any changes to your payment method should be done with such third party.
Fees and changes to your subscription plan
Fees are due in accordance with our current price list which is available on the Website. Content purchased as One-Time Payments are not included in your subscription and so are not included within the Subscription Fee, but are subject to additional fees. Prices displayed on the Website exclude any data communication costs or fees which your Internet or telecommunication service provider may charge under your contract with such service provider, or transaction or other fees charged by your bank or credit card provider in connection with payment of the Subscription Fee.
We may change the Subscription Fees and other fees for Viaplay from time to time ("Fee Change"). We will notify you by email and/or via your user account on Viaplay with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before the Fee Change takes effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Fee Changes may occur at shorter notice, including for Fixed-Term Subscriptions where the Subscription Fee is paid monthly, if our distribution costs or other costs to make available Viaplay increases due to changes in taxes or general fees, currency changes, changes in fees due to third parties, official decisions or changes in law or administrative provisions, provided that the Fee Change corresponds to the increase in costs.
If you do not accept the Fee Change, you have the right to cancel your subscription without penalty with effect from the date the Fee Change enters into force, provided that we receive notification no later than the day before the date the Fee Change enters into force. If you are on a Fixed-Term Subscription paid in monthly instalments and cancel your subscription in accordance with this paragraph, we will refund your Subscription Fee on a pro rata basis. A Fee Change may also include the introduction of new fees, such as invoicing fees. If you choose to upgrade your subscription to a package with a higher Subscription Fee, you will be charged the new Subscription Fee immediately upon such upgrade. You will thereafter be refunded an amount corresponding to the number of days you had left on your previous package. If you choose to downgrade your subscription to a package with a lower Subscription Fee, both the price change and the package change will take effect on the next billing date.
We may offer new customers different types of trial subscriptions, for example free of charge or at a reduced price for a specific period of time ("Trial Offer"). To be eligible to use a Trial Offer, neither you nor any other member of your household must have previously used a Trial Offer or any similar marketing offer from us. If you or any other member of your household have already taken advantage of a Trial Offer, you will be charged the Subscription Fee as if you were signing up for a standard monthly subscription at the current price. We reserve the right to check whether you meet the requirements based on the information you have submitted when signing up for a Trial Offer.
Upon expiry of a Trial Offer, the Trial Offer will automatically be converted into a monthly subscription plan, unless you terminate the subscription prior to the last day of the Trial Offer period. Terminations are done via "My Account" on the Website.
Separate terms may apply for promotions (including trial offers) offered by third parties. If you register for any such promotions, please note that cancellation of such trial offers must be done in accordance with the instructions provided by the third party. The prices provided by such third party will apply to your Viaplay subscription following the expiry of the trial offer.
Errors in the service
If you experience errors in Viaplay and such error is not due to you or anyone using your account, you are entitled to statutory remedies under applicable consumer protection laws. You can initiate such rights action by submitting a complaint to our Customer Service (see "Contact Information" below).
We reserve the right to charge you for any costs incurred in connection to the correction of an error resulting from your actions or the actions of any other person that has used your user account.
If you experience errors in Viaplay and these errors can be assumed to be caused by your device, software, or network connection, you are obliged to cooperate with us to a reasonable extent to enable us to determine whether the error originates from your digital environment.
You accept that the availability of Viaplay may be affected by, for example, denial of service on the internet or by any other network, ISP, electronic, computer, or other communications issues or errors and that we are not responsible for any restrictions in the use of Viaplay caused by overload or such issues and/or errors.
Right of withdrawal
If you sign up to any Viaplay subscription package, you have the right to withdraw from your subscription within fourteen (14) calendar days of signing up for your subscription. If you utilise this right, you are entitled to a refund of the paid Subscription Fee. If the subscription started during this withdrawal period following your express request, we have the right to make a deduction from the refund, corresponding to the number of days during which you have had access to Viaplay.
If you purchase content via a One-Time Payment, you have the right to withdraw from the One-Time Payment within fourteen (14) days from when the purchase was made. However, if you request to receive the One-Time Payment content during this withdrawal period and you begin streaming the purchased content your right of withdrawal is forfeited which means that you are not entitled to any refund of your One-Time Payment.
You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting our Customer Service.
The right of withdrawal may also be exercised by completing and forwarding the standard form to us according to the following sample:
To Viaplay costumer service firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract with Viaplay
Ordered on [date]
Name of consumer [*]
E-mail address of consumer [*]
Signature of consumer(s) [only if this form is notified on paper]
Please note that if you have purchased Viaplay through a third party and wish to use your right of withdrawal, you must contact such third party with your request.
You may terminate your subscription at any time via the "My Account" page on the Website.
Your termination will take effect:
- at the end of the Subscription Period during which you notify us that you wish to terminate your subscription (if you have a Fixed-Term Subscription, the termination will take effect at the end of the pre-determined Subscription Period); or
- at the end of the notice period described in the sections "Changes in Viaplay and to these terms" or "Fees and changes to your subscription plan" in these Terms, provided that you notify us as set forth in those sections.
- Subject to the “Right of Withdrawal” section above and your rights under applicable consumer protections laws for non-conformity, please note that your termination of a subscription does not affect your obligation to pay for the remainder of the current Subscription Period, nor does it entitle you to a refund of any Subscription Fee paid in advance for the remainder of the Subscription Period.
If you terminate your subscription, you will have continued access to the content you have purchased through One-Time Payment. However, we reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to the content in accordance with these Terms.
Please note that your user account will remain active even if you terminate your subscription and that applicable parts of these Terms, as amended from time to time, will remain in force as long as you keep your user account with us. You may delete your user account by contacting our Customer Service (see "Contact Information" below).
If you have purchased access to Viaplay through a third party, your subscription must be terminated through such third party in accordance with their applicable terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription or otherwise suspend your access to Viaplay at any time.
If we terminate your subscription, we will offer you the following:
- continued access to Viaplay for the remainder of the current Subscription Period, or for Fixed-Term Subscriptions the remainder of such fixed term, or a full or partial refund of the most recently paid Subscription Fee (proportionate to our termination or suspension), without renewal of your subscription; and/or
- access to individual content that you have already purchased through a One-Time Payment to the extent we have the right to grant such license.
We have the right to suspend or terminate your access to Viaplay with immediate effect and demand payment for any outstanding Subscription Fee(s) if you are in breach of these Terms. If you have a Fixed-Term Subscription, we may require you to immediately pay the Subscription Fee for the remainder of the term.
Changes in Viaplay and to these terms
We constantly work to improve Viaplay and its content. Therefore, we cannot provide any warranties or commitments regarding the quantity or quality of the content, functionalities, compatibility, and interoperability with platforms other than what is required under applicable laws and expressly stated on the Website at any given time. For example, features and content which was available on Viaplay when you signed up for your subscription or made a One-Time Payment may change during your time as a user.
We reserve the right to update or amend Viaplay and/or these Terms at any time, e.g. for technical, operative, and/or security reasons, due to changes in the number of users of Viaplay, changes in applicable law, decisions by governmental or regulatory bodies, court rulings, and/or increased costs for providing Viaplay. We will inform you about any detrimental changes to Viaplay and/or these Terms via email no later than thirty (30) calendar days before the change takes effect. Such changes shall enter into force on the date specified in the notice, but not less than thirty (30) calendar days from when the notification was sent unless the change has been prompted by potential breach of law, decisions of officials, changes in law, or by virtue of Force Majeure (as set out below). Your continued use of Viaplay following the entry into force of the revised Terms constitutes acceptance hereof. If we (i) make a change to these Terms which negatively affects your access to or use of Viaplay and such negative effect is not insignificant or (ii) make a Fee Change, you may terminate your subscription without penalty and with effect from the date on which the change enters into force, provided that we receive a notification of your termination no later than the day before the change takes effect. If you are on a Fixed-Term Subscription and cancel your subscription in accordance with this paragraph, we will refund your Subscription Fee on a pro rata basis.
Additional legal terms
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of Viaplay will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, uninterrupted and error-free transmission cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Viaplay may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow us to carry out upgrades or perform scheduled or unplanned maintenance. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We are not responsible for any failure to provide Viaplay or to meet any of our obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond our control (for example a network failure).
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (iii) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability.
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time that these Terms became binding.
The Website may include links to other websites provided by third parties. We have no control over the content of these sites, and we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the links.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, the Group, and partners harmless from all losses, damages and costs (including legal costs), caused by or arising in connection with your infringement of these Terms, applicable law, regulation, or third-party rights.
Invalidity of Provisions
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall in no way affect the validity of the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
These Terms apply to you as a user of Viaplay and you may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms or any part thereof to a third party. By accepting these Terms, you give us the right to transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms, fully or partially, to a third party or other companies within the Group. We will inform you of such transfer and you may terminate your subscription without penalty and with effect from the date on which the transfer enters into force, provided that we receive a notification of your termination prior to the effective date of the transfer.
Dispute resolution and Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by English law. This means that your access to and use of the Website and the App and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law.
You can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Terms in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
If we direct the Website or App to (and/or pursue our commercial or professional activities in relation to the Website or the App in) the country in which you are resident, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these Terms, including the choice of law above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
We have no liability to you in the event that our performance under these Terms is restricted, prevented, or delayed, or the availability and/or functionality of Viaplay is restricted, prevented, or delayed due to law, official decisions, and/or any other reasons beyond our control.
You may chat with our customer service at our Customer Service page. After the chat has ended, you may download the chat history in a durable format.
Sky Digital Satellite Platform
Viaplay Sports 1, Viaplay Sports 2 and Viaplay Xtra are under the supervision of the British supervisory authority Ofcom. Ofcom regulates the editorial content of programming services which includes ensuring compliance with applicable regulations. Such applicable regulations include, among other things, requirements that certain material may not be provided to minors, that certain material may not be displayed (including material likely to incite hatred based on race, gender, religion or nationality) and regulate the transmission of material involving product placement in programs as well as sponsorship of individual programs or services.
In the event that you have submitted a complaint to NENT regarding the material provided via the Service and are still dissatisfied with the response you received, you can forward the complaint to Ofcom by completing the form provided online via; https://www.ofcom.org.uk/complaints/complain-about-tv-radio-a-website.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR SUBSCRIBERS ON THE SKY DIGITAL SATELLITE PLATFORM
Where you have purchased a subscription which includes access to Viaplay Group’s linear channels and are using a Digibox and a Viewing Card to access these channels on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform, these Additional Terms for Subscribers on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform (these “Additional Terms”) apply to you.
Please note that these Additional Terms form an integral part of the Terms and apply in addition to the Terms. Nothing in these Additional Terms is intended to limit or alter what is set forth in the Terms.
Address: your home address in the United Kingdom.
Channels: the linear channels Viaplay Sport 1 and Viaplay Sport 2.
Digibox: an authorised satellite decoder using Sky’s conditional access (encryption) system.
Multibox(es): an additional set top box at your registered Address to receive the Channels, limited to a maximum of four (4).
Sky: Sky UK Limited.
SSSL: Sky Subscribers Services Limited.
Viewing Card: a card that will allow you to receive the encrypted digital satellite services (such as the Channels) when used with a Digibox.
YOUR VIEWING CARD
- Where you have a Viewing Card, your Viewing Card acts as a key so that you can unlock (unencrypt) the Channels. Having the Viewing Card does not mean you have a right to own the Viewing Card after it is sent to you and does not mean you have the right to receive the Channels. The Viewing Card remains the property of SSSL. If we ask you to, you must return the Viewing Card after your subscription comes to an end or if we require you to return it when you are sent a replacement.
- Only you may use the Viewing Card which we, Sky or SSSL send you. You can use the Viewing Card at your Address only with the Digibox in which it is first used to receive the Channels and you must use it for private viewing purposes only. You must not use it for any commercial or business purposes (including without limitation any use in a pub, office, club, hotel, guesthouse, or similar premises) or in any premises other than your Address. You are not entitled to transmit the Channels onwards for viewing by third parties in any media whatsoever. If you do so, it is a breach of these Additional Terms and Viaplay may immediately cancel your Viewing Card, without refund and Viaplay reserves the right to pursue you in law for this breach and to provide your details to any other aggrieved parties.
- You may not give your Viewing Card to anybody other than to us, Sky or SSSL if required to do so under these Additional Terms. Doing so is a breach of these Additional Terms and we may immediately cancel your Viewing Card, without refund and we reserve the right to pursue you in law for this breach and to provide your details to any other aggrieved parties.
- You must not tamper with the Viewing Card or Digibox or use it for anything that Viaplay does not authorise
- In order to continue to receive the Channels without interruption your Viewing Card must be kept in your Digibox at all times and you will need to keep the Digibox connected to a mains supply and suitable satellite dish and in standby mode when not in use. You must allow us, Sky or SSSL to update the software in your Digibox by sending additional signals via satellite to your Digibox. The software in your Digibox remains SSSL’s property.
- Viaplay shall be entitled to disclose your name address and information on the Channels you receive via the Viewing Card as part of the proper administration of the digital satellite system.
- Your Viewing Card must not be used outside the United Kingdom and any change of Address must be notified to Viaplay immediately.
CHANNELS AND PROGRAMMING
- We reserve the right to replace or withdraw advertised programmes on the Channels. We may change, increase or reduce the number of hours of any of the Channels. We may encrypt or unencrypt any Channel at any time. We may transfer the programming between Channels.
- We may vary or withdraw any Channel.
- If such changes constitute a significant reduction in the total amount of programmes within the Channels, or the level of service of your chosen subscription, you may have a right to cancel the subscription as set forth in under the heading “Changes in Viaplay and to these Terms” above.
- We may offer you extra channel(s). If any increase in Subscription Fee would result from the addition of extra channel(s), we will notify you in accordance with what is stipulated under the heading “Changes in Viaplay and to the Terms” above.
COPYING AND COPYRIGHT
You must not do any of the following:
- Copy, redistribute or relay the Channels or any part of them or otherwise deal with the Channels or any part of them.
- Produce, supply or otherwise exploit any programme, service or content (whether audio or audio-visual or otherwise) using the Channels or any part of them or otherwise use any part of the Channels for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- Sell or make any charge for watching the Channels or any part thereof; or
- Show the Channels in public to an audience even if no charge is made or otherwise use the Service or any part thereof other than to view the Channels in private for non-commercial purposes at your Address.
- We may disable or alter remotely certain functions of your Digibox so as to prevent you from copying the Channels and we may prevent you from receiving the Channels if your Digibox allows copying of any Channels which we are bound by contract to prevent.
- You are entitled to use up to four (4) Multiboxes per Address at no additional charge.
- In addition to what is set out under the heading “Our Termination” above, Viaplay may also terminate your subscription in relation to any Channel at any time (including during a binding period) if we cease to broadcast, distribute or otherwise supply that Channel for any reason
- In addition to what is set out under the heading “Liability” above, we are not responsible for any failure to provide the Channels or to meet any of our obligations under the Terms (including the Additional Terms) where such failure is due to any third-party supplier, device manufacturer or provider.
Version: November 2022